|Mommy caved and gave him some cookies. He got really messy!|
|On sunday our church got cancelled due to the snow. So we bundled Sawyer up and he helped his daddy plow the drive way. He cried when I tried to bring him in the house.|
|He is just such a happy boy. He loves to hold our i pod and listen to music.|
|He wants to touch the fish.|
* He sits on the floor and flips through the hymn book and sings while he turns the pages and he will sometimes do this for hours. He sometimes will go play notes on the piano and then sit back down and sing. He sings in church with everyone else and he also tries to conducts.
* He can point to his noise and mouth
* He says dada, pa pa, mama, kitty, doggies, deer, more, no, that, this, ball, fish "ish", banana "nana" hot
* He blows kisses, but that just means when you say blow a kiss he just covers his mouth with his hand. It's pretty dang cute.
* He usually runs he hardly ever walks.
* He is terrified of elevators. He totally freaked when we rode on one.
* I thought he would love a bubble bath, but he started to cry and get all the bubbles off him
* He hates bubble baths but he loves to blow bubbles
* When I tell him his food his hot he blows on it.
* He will make me sit on the floor and he will sit on my lap and read books to me now. Sometimes he sings instead of reading!
We love this little boy of ours so much!