April 02, 2009

My paul is getting married!!


My brother Paul is getting married!!! He ask madison today!! I've known for awhile now that they were getting married they have had it pretty much all planned, but i knew before they started planning. I had a dream about two weeks after i met madison that they were getting married. Paul just has never seemed so happy. She is totally different from all the other girls he has dated. She is so beautiful and smart and guess what I like her... well i actually love her. She has become one of my very best friends and i'm super excited for her to join our family and become a Belnap. Madison will tell you that she knew she loved paul when they went to the draper temple open house. Well, that is where he asked her. So we set up balloons and roses each of my family had written a note to madison telling her why we loved her and why were so excited for he to join our family. We attached them to red roses and then paul wrote a note to madison and attached it to white roses. She had no clue he told her he had to pick up a mission companion on their way to his mission Reunion and paul said he wouldn't be at the place for a half hour so they had time to kill so they decided to go up to the temple and walk around. WEll little did she know that the flowers were just around the corner and she of course started to bawl and he got on his knee and asked her. I am super excited for paul. He has been my best friend my whole life and i can't imagine him with anyone else and i'm so grateful he found someone who understands our special bond and still lets us be "twins" I can't wait for their upcoming wedding even if it is in Arizona. Welcome to the family madison! I love you both so much.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

So exciting!!!

Amanda said...

How cute! They look so cute together. Tell him congrats from me. She's a lucky lady.

Bridget said...

they are so cute together. how long have they dated? she is so cute. i laugh when you say she is so different than the other girls he dated... she is beautiful and smart LOL what are you trying to say about me... jk i know you werent trying to say that i just got a good laugh. well i am so excited for you. I am happy you like her, you need a good sister in law!!

Karmen said...

Erica! You are a babe and I'm so sorry to come to your blog uninvited, but I had to check you out and read about you and your family!

I'm getting pretty emotional reading little blips here and there about Bubba and funerals, etc. You and your family are amazing and I miss you guys! I can't believe Paul's getting married! It seems like yesterday that I was playing with you guys, fixing your hair all crazy and tickling your backs while telling you "Rumplestiltskin"! Don't forget me!

Heidi Louise said...

Yay! Finally a worthy person to share the Belnap name that Og has dated... Love Love Love her!!!

Whitney Nelson said...

Hey girl! I was just browsing through blogs...First, congrats on being pregnant, yay! Second, I just dropped Dane off at the airport to get on his way to Arizona, SO MAD I'm not going to be there for Og's wedding! Haha. Have fun!