May 06, 2010

My Mother!

L- Loving
A- Admired by ALL
U- Ultimate Mother
R- Really fun
A- About the bravest person I know

My mom, She doesn't get enough credit for being the person she is. She works hard, She is kind and accepts everyone, She is a great friend, a great spouse my dad adores her, a great friend, a wonderful grandmother, a really fun mom, easy going, easy to talk to, brave, and so many other things. My mother helps so many people and mostly me. She lets me live with her and she takes care of my baby while i work on mondays. She is so good with Sawyer and He LOVES her. I am grateful that she is my mother and she gave birth to paul and I. The pictures i'm going to put up capture some of what my mother is... caring, the best friend anyone could have, take care of you before herself kind of person. I am thankful she birthed me. She has taught me what is to be a mom. I hope i live up to her excellence. She is amazing and has been trough more then any mother should have to go through and she still gets up and makes people feel like a million bucks. I love my mother and i'm eternally grateful to heavenly father for letting me be her daughter.





5 comments:

Melwel said...

I LOVE HER ....and I love you

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOUR MOM!

Mandy said...

Amen!

I hadn't seen all the pictures of the babe, we are counting down the days!

Whitney Nelson said...

How fun! You guys have been up to a lot! So neat you did the race with your grandma...cute story. Sawyer is getting so big, he's so cute! And you are looking great! And I love your mom too, she has always been so so sweet. Hope you guys are doing great!

DaveandBayly said...

Erica you are such a doll! It's so good to see pictures of your cute family! Sawyer is the happiest little guy ever! I love his dark hair and big eyes! I swear, every picture he's smiling! what a stud!!! I'm bummed we couldn't see you guys, we had to sneak out early because Afton was getting tired...I hope we run into you, maybe we could hook up with Erin and Em and have a play date with the babies!