December 15, 2010



I love jammies, but christmas jammies are to die for! Sawyer has 5 pairs!


We couldn't love this time of year more! There is just something about the spirit of Christmas that makes me so happy. I love the music, family time, life centered on the Savior, great food, beautiful lights, happy and giving people. It's just a great time of year. Not to mention it's WAY more fun when you have a child. I loved christmas time before, but it's just so much better now.It makes me sad that this is our last christmas living here for a while. It's been such a blessing to celebrate with family and most of my family live in Utah it's so nice.  We took Sawyer to see the lights at temple square. It wasn't that cold (not that it would have bothered him) and the lights just looked so beautiful. He was having the best time and in awe for all the lights and all the different colors. We tried to watch the Nativity scene, but it was so crowded and he wanted to get down and walk around. Yes I have a walker. It's so much fun. He laughs when he walks, He doesn't try to eat everything off the floor, and he is just so much happier and less frustrated. It's the most adorable thing watching your child walk. He sticks his arms out like he is a mummy and just goes. Sometime he thinks he can run and he falls down a lot, but he is getting quite good at walking. I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore and next month he is going to be ONE!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I LOVE the lights at temple square. One of my favorite traditions. So sad we missed them this year. I can not believe how big Sawyer is looking! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Melissa said...

This post is so cute!! The lights on temple square are so amazing! Wish I could have come down and seen them this year and sad I couldn't. Sawyer is getting so big and so cute!! We saw some of the family over Thanksgiving which was nice
Take care!!