March 26, 2011

This child of mine is the most darling, fun, crazy, adorable little boy, but he is a terror!!! His new favorite thing is to tell me no no no and shake his finger at me. This week he has loved doing things he knows are naughty. He stands on the couch and tries to play with the pictures on the wall. He looks at me laughs and says no no no and plays with him... so naughty. We go to church (sometimes I wonder why) and he yells, he laughs he tries to run around, he sees the basketball hoops in the gym and yells ball, he won't let anyone touch the hymn books... yes he needs all of them so they have to either sit somewhere else or go find their own, he wants to get out of the chapel, but as soon as we do he screams because he wants back in... really naughty. If you ask for a kiss he will come towards to and open his mouth ( yes we only get open mouth kisses) and right before he gives me a kiss he will say no no no and run away. Naughty!! My dad was playing outside with him and he told him to come inside Sawyer turned to him smiled, laughed and ran the other way SO NAUGHTY! He totally knows what he is doing. I don't know how to teach him everyone laughs at him so he thinks it is even more funny and like time out would work and the more I say no the more he says it and tries to do all the naughty things. Any ideas would be so great!

But just when I think i've had it with ALL the naughty He looks at me with this adorable face and I just melt. He is so sweet. Tonight during his bath I was washing his hair. Well he decided he needed to wash mine so he put shampoo in his hands and started washing my hair and then he just kept kissing me and laughing and kissing... he is just the best thing in the world! He melts our hearts everday and tests our patients all the time. He is the biggest joy and mother hood is so hard, but the most magical and amazing thing in the entire world. We are so lucky to have this little angel/terror!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Erica- Could he be any cuter? I think not... loves!!

Anonymous said...

Cutest post ever!!! He brightens up life that is for sure. Love you.

Erin Blake said...

He just has some Belnap in him that's all! If he were super obedient with no mischief behind those eyes, he wouldn't be related to you all :) I miss you guys!!

Les said...

you're a cute mom!