October 11, 2011

Huber Farms-lots of pictures!

His bull riding face

Getting ready to ride the cow trian


Braydon was thrilled to squeeze into the barrell

feeding the fish

Look a like much?


My turn for the cow train.... I just love this boy


He liked to hold the pumpkin, but didn't want to take it home


he was scared of the animals and this goat wanted to be fed

Always posing... cheese!


The sweetest boy in the world!
so sweet... he loves his daddy

oh wow! this ride is so fun

WOW!!


Getting ready to drive the cow train

We had to feed the fish twice. he loved it

he throws really hard every time


Playing in the barn

Getting ready for the slide... again
Braydon went down with him and I pushed him... nice huh?
so fun!
This is the view crossing the ohio river from indiana back to down town kentucky! So Braydon Had fall break monday and tuesday. I know i know NO SCHOOL! We just got to have some much needed family time. Sawyer was in heaven. We went to Huber farms today in indiana. It was a bit of drive, but so worth it. It was beautiful. The leaves are amazing and we were the only ones on the country roads. We spent almost four hours at huber farms. Just walking around, ridng the rides, seeing the animals, feeding the fish, and of course going down the slide over and over. He kept telling me that he was with his daddy and that his name was sawyer. The whole ride home he told me he wanted to call "bampa" (my dad) and that he went on a slide. he kept repeating it over and over!  We went to their farmers market and i wanted to buy all their fresh veggies and fruit. The drive home was amazing. it was such a fun much needed family day. We don't want braydon/daddy to go back to school. We like having him around.

3 comments:

Andrew and Gina said...

oh fun! my in-laws have a small "farm" (really just a lot of land with cows, horses, a barn and a big garden, but still) and I'm so excited to let Belle sit in the pumpkins and go on a tractor ride.

Meg said...

Oh my gosh, we used to go there every year at Halloween time! I remember feeding the ducks at that pond and going out on the tractor to pick a pumpkin- that was one of my favorite things we did every year! I'm so jealous :)

Tyler and Lauren said...

Cutest Pictures of Sawyer! I'm so glad you guys had such a great time!