July 21, 2012

Benson

Benson had his two month check up last Friday. Poor guy had to get three shots. I hate when they have to get shots. It breaks my heart every time. He was so smiley and then boom he was in tears. I get teary eyed every time. He is growing he weighed 13 pounds he is 30% for weight 28% for height and 85% for head. Both my boys have big heads. It's a Belnap thing. He is still the sweetest and smiles at everyone, but mostly at his mama and sawyer. He is so ticklish he has been laughing so hard every time I tickle him. I always want to do it because his laugh is so darling. He loves to stand he is so content if we just let him stand on our legs. He still hates to be alone and still needs everyone's attention. He loves to swing and watch tv. It's do hilarious. We went to brave and he just loved standing on Braydon's legs watching the movie. He won't really take a binky which I hate and he loves to chew on his hands they are always wet and I hate that too. He is such a joy and we just love him so much! How did we ever survive without him??

No comments: