November 10, 2013






Sawyer with his friends. Kambree, silas, brooks, sawyer,miles and eli


 Sawyer and brooks

 The first time we have experienced the ice cream truck... and with the prices probably the very last













 These boys steal my heart everyday. I made their bow ties at a church event!! gosh they are handsome
 just couldn't help myself!! black mail photos?
 rubbing my feet!!
 Benson and a frisbee... the frisbee won
 Benson pretty much hated the dentist... he was hysterical









 on a walk with this sweetie while brother was at school






 Sawyer made this darling witches broom at school. We had to put in on our table for decoration!!

 Reading stories with dad!





 I love these two brothers/bestfriends!!! they make everything so fun





 We spend most our life at the park! My kids love it!!
 The boys were gone for a while and came home to get me... this is what they showed me... they made a heart out of this pile of rocks in our complex! They are so sweet!!

No comments: