June 01, 2014

Sawyer wanted to make blanket angels since there wasn't snow anymore. he thought it he was so funny! Benson loves to drink my protein drink... me i don't love him to drink it as much. it gets everywhere. Lily had a day off from school so we had to take advantage of it. These two just love each other. I love these brothers. Watching them hug and love each other melts my heart... then when they fight it hurts it. Luckily for the most part they are best friends. We found the coolest wood play ground. It looks like a castle and the boys loved it. i also had braydon snap a few pictures of me and the boys for mothers day coming up. These two boys are my whole world. life is so much better with them.










































































1 comment:

Smith Family said...

These are so cute!!!! Your little boys are perfection!!!!