February 07, 2009

25 random things

1. I cry in the shower so no one knows when I cry
2. I like a clean house, but I hate hate hate to clean
3. I get hooked on certain food place and I go to them for three to four weeks in a row then I pick a new place and start the cycle all over
4. At my tiny house we do not have a bath just a shower and I love to take baths and so I go to my moms now and just take a hot bath, but I always shower after
5.I don’t sleep well at night I get up about 2 or 3 and that is that I’m up. And it makes me mad that braydon is sleeping so I move a lot to see if he will wake up and he never does.
6. I knew I would marry braydon when I was 16. he saved me after my brother died.
7. I love to watch movies at night with braydon, but since I hardly see him I’m stuck with tv shows… guilty pleasures as he would say
8. I don’t go to my siblings graves because I don’t like it, but if my whole family goes I will just stay in the car.
9. I had an imaginary boyfriend named pin when I was little because bubba and paul wouldn’t play with me.
10. I have the best friends and best family ever!! I think about them everyday and pray for them. They make my life better.
11. I do not like to cuddle that much, but braydon loves it mostly at night he likes to fall asleep cuddling. Lets be honest Erica would rather sleep… so I’m like no don’t touch.
12. I am a twin and I can tell when paul is sad or sick or anything like that. When he was on his mission I knew when he was sick and he never told my mom, but I would get letters or emails saying he was and I knew. It’s a weird twin thing.
13. I love going to lake powell with my cousins and family. Yes I’m very good friends with my cousins.
14. I cry when I see someone else cry.
15. I am terrified to sing or speak in public, but wish I could do musical and Broadway stuff. I love to sing.
16. I know a lot of secrets about a lot of people. Those who know me know that if they told me something and they told me not to tell I wouldn’t. You would die if you knew the stuff I knew.
17. I want to be a mom more then anything.
18. In high school I would rather have stayed at home then go to a party, but if it was a dance party I always wanted to be there… me and stomps belonged together I love to shake it and my friends know how much I love it.
19. I think I could win know the lyrics tv show. I can memorize a song really easily and I know a million songs.
20. I want to be on the crime against childrens task force. Yes I want to be a cop. I have wanted to do that since I was little.
21. I have really scary dreams a lot


22. Braydon and I read our scriptures in Portuguese every night and we say our prayers holding hands.
23. I’m afraid of the dark.
24 . I love going on cruises with my family. I would do it all the time if we had the time.
25. I am really big into trust and once you’ve lost mine it’s pretty hard to get it back.

1 comment:

Tess said...

still no shout out to me huh... cool erica really cool