March 21, 2009

Reasons why I need a vacation/cruise!

1. Even though it is starting to get warm I want the heat. I want to sit on the beach and relax read a book and watch the sunset over the water.

2. I need a break from real life. Work, cleaning, laundry, dishes, bills ect. It would be nice to get to spend time with braydon since we only really see each other saturday and sunday we are really really busy because of work and school.

3. sleeping in. I don't sleep well at all and it would be nice to not have to wake up and have any responsibilities.

4. You don't have to cook the food is prepared for you!

5. There is so much to do. Karaoke, comedy clubs, dancing, laying out, mini broadway plays, spending quality time with family and 1 am room service. It doesn't get better than that. Getting to relax and there is plenty to do.

This is only a few reasons why i want to getaway i am pretty close to having my parents convinced that it's a great idea too.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Sounds like a good idea to me! Can we come a long?!!

Cambria said...

lets plan a trip! Sky knows this website that has cruises for way CHEAP!