March 14, 2009

So Lately i have been trying to work on myself to be better... remember my new years goal? well, I came across this video off erin stock vail's facebook page and it penetrated my heart. I have a really hard time forgiving people. I trust you til you give me a reason not to and then it's near impossible to get it back. I have been hurt by people very close to me with their words and their hatred towards me. This video is a reminder that i need to forgive and be free. This video also teaches us to serve because it changes the focus off us and moves it to someone else and that is wad God does. Elder F. Enzio Busche was in my parents ward and i grew up with him. once as my teacher. He is so smart and so knowledgeable about the gospel. He is a convert and if you ever get a chance to meet him he has an incredible conversion story. The message i got from this video has made me inspired to be better. If you don't like serious or religious
videos move along to the next blog. It's not really for me to put this video on anyone else it's something that impacted me. I'm grateful for moments like that.

No comments: