June 16, 2009



My kids are back for a visit from??? Mississippi!!!!!!!! Jack, sophie, annie, and baby noah are back for 3 weeks! My mom sent me a picture text of them in the pool while i was at work and said they were leaving before i could get home. I begged for them to stay an extra half hour so i could see them. I just couldn't stand it and i told the girls at work I had to go see my kids! I walked out to the pool and almost started to cry! I've missed these kids so much. sophie got out of the pool and i hugged her little wet body. She is me and I am her she is a doll... yes i think i'm a doll too:) Then mandy's sister brought noah down. Oh my goodness he is so big I hardly recognized him. Mandy and Mike are expecting their 5th and final baby. I am so excited because he/she comes august they are being silly and not finding out the sex until the big day. Sorry i stole this picture from your blog it's the most recent that you have of all of them on it and i love the just woke up look. I love these kids so much and i'm so excited for the next three weeks. I just don't want you to go back!

1 comment:

Tom and Michelle said...

Hi Erica
Grandma Ripplinger says that it is too dark and hard to read. Have a Good Day and A great 4th of July