June 02, 2009




So it's official! We are going to have a baby. I am almost 9 weeks (this friday) We really wanted to wait until we were 12 weeks but my sister went through my phone and found my pregnancy test picture! Oops, but it was a really really hard secret to keep so in a way i'm glad it's out of the bag. We are so excited and can't wait. We are due around january 7th. Both our parents will be first time grandparents and we each have one set of grandparents who will be greatgrand parents. We are hoping this baby will be SPOILED! We are so scared excited happy and grateful. I am so excited to watch braydon be a dad. I know he will be so amazing. He is really nervous, but i just tell him a lot of men are like that. He will be just fine and i know that everything will work out. WE have such an amazing support system our family and friends are so good to us we are so lucky and this baby will be so loved!!

13 comments:

Lyndsie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting for you both!! It is so fun! Let us know if you need anything!

Stelene said...

Soooo exciting... CONGRATS!

Chris and Em said...

AH! Oh My goodness that is so exciting for you guys! it's really the best thing ever and I am so excited to see little erica/braydons running around!!! You deserve the very best and I can't wait to hear updates....xoxo

Amy Jane said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting--I am super happy for you!

Danielle said...

Yay Yay YAY!!! So excited for you two!!!!!!

markandaubrey said...

We are SO happy for you guys!!! Of course that baby will be spoiled and loved! I can't wait to find out what it will be, that's the best part of the pregnancy!

Bethany said...

So I suck at checking blogs (and updating mine for that matter) so I just read this post and the one below. All I have to say is that your new little baby will definitely have an idea of what an awesome family it is coming into because he/she is getting to spend some quality time with Uncle Bubba and Aunt Sarah. I bet they are living it up right now. I didn't know Sarah very well but I miss Bubba a ton and think about him all the time. How fun that he gets to prepare baby Haskell to come meet his honey. I love you guys!!

Tom and Michelle said...

Congrads on your exciting news.

ashlan said...

Congrats!

Tara said...

I am so happy for you!! Congrats. I hope you aren't sick and that everything goes smoothly. You guys will be such great parents!!

Jill said...

Congrats, Er! You should have told me in the elevator the other day! ha ha jk. Hope you're feeling well!

Mandy said...

The baby will be beyond spoiled! I am so excited!

Mike and Chelsi said...

erica im so so excited for you both!! that is so exciting and ya your kid is gonna get so spoiled i bet!!! and don't worry once they get here it's worth the nine months haha! well congrats again and im way excited for you both! being a parent changes everything for the better!