August 19, 2009

Is it a BOY or a GIRL???

I went to the Dr. today just to have my monthly check up, but of course braydon couldn't come so I have to have two appointments this week because he couldn't miss the ultrasound. So we get to go back friday morning and find out!! Today went great. The heartbeat sounds great and she says everything looks fabulous. I still asked her to listen for one more heartbeat, but she said i was to small to have two babies.... to small??? wasn't it just last week I was to fat? To small??? Say it again say it again.... YOU ARE TO SMALL was ringing in my head. That is right i'm not even thinking about two babies just the fact that small is just another word for skinny. ha ha. skinny it's just to out of reach for me at this point. I know she didn't mean skinny, but I could pretend for a few minutes. I would love people to tell me what they think we are having. And i will let you know for sure after friday.

4 comments:

Chris and Em said...

UM, is it weird that I remembered that you were having your ultrasound on friday morning and I thought about it today and I that I'm excited to find out what you are having?! ha. I mayyy be a little jealous of that ultrasound ....one of my favorite parts of my pregnancy..haha! Anyways.....a girl???? Can't wait to hear....xoxo

Erin Blake said...

oh my gosh Erica. I hear you! That was me talking! Friday....Friday....Friday....

Bridget said...

yeah i can read your blog now! whoo hoo. i think its a boy. why i dont know but i hope its a girl! i adore you and you are small!

Melanie said...

Seer, I am guessing a girl. You are sooooo small and sooooo skinny and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Love you.