August 24, 2009

Sarah Jane

Oh sarah jane.... it seems like a lifetime ago some days and just yesterday on the other days. You were and still are so beautiful, so dang cute, and i'm sure still stubborn. Missing you isn't hard it's the being without you part I haven't mastered yet. It's hard to imagine what life would be like with you as a 16 year old girl. I'm sure we would be fighting off the boys and ben would be so annoyed that you would be in highschool with him this year. I sure do miss you a lot sweet girl and i'm totally ticked that you aren't around. And I won't get to see you hold my baby boy or teach him really naughty behavior. I hope you are having fun up there because we think it's pretty crappy that you aren't with us. Keep an eye out for us and help mom to find some sort of peace with it all she deserves at least that. missing you daily and loving you always!

4 comments:

Bridget said...

i love you erica and i love how well you stated this post. i am sure she is up there right now with your little boy teaching him maybe not the naughty things :) but teaching him none the less. love you

Melanie said...

She and Bubba are taking very good care of your baby. Think of the fun they are having telling him about you. Love you.

Erin Blake said...

Ben would not be irked one bit about having her in high school with him. He would be so good to her and they would be really close and she would be best friends with Maddie. Some day.

ashlan said...

I swear everytime I read your blog I end up crying. You are such an amazing person, you have had so many challanges sent you way and you have an ability to always look at the bright side.