October 02, 2009

jazz game, babies are here and an update

So yesterday braydon and I went on a double date with my siter and her boyfriend jon to the jazz game pre season opener! It was so much fun. We went to sky box had a quick dinner then headed to the game... where you know I had to get dip n dots because I LOVE Them. It was a blow out, but it was still fun to be there for a little group date. Jon thought it was the best thing of his life he was a little excited.






Dave and danielle welcomed their two baby girls presley and paisley to the world this week!! They are so tiny and adorable. I loved them even before i met them. I am so excited for their new additions and for their new adventure! Congrats mommy and daddy you made two stinkin cute babies. and i know cole is going to be the best big brother. Well, it looks like we only have three more months until our baby comes. I can't wait to meet him. Everything is looking good and he is growing at the right pace. I on the other hand have blown up, but isn't it worth it? WEll it is worth it to have a baby, but seriously i look pretty sick, but my nice husband tells me everyday that i'm skinny and beautiful.... what a liar!!!!!!!!! He is pretty good to me though. I am excited for conference weekend to hang out and relax. I hardly ever see braydon so it will be so nice to be together this weekend. I want to take a drive and go see the leaves. It is looking so beautiful outside.

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

Erica you DO LOOK great! I don't think I looked that good when I was where you were. I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see your adorable little one!

Mandy said...

Whatever! You are so lame, you do NOT look sick. How do you think that makes those of us who really did look bad at seven months prego feel!!! I love the hair, so so so cute. Tell Braydon to keep up the good work, I know it's hard but one day it will be worth it- that's what everyone tells me anyway.

The Wrights said...

Erica! You are such a beautiful prego woman!



p.s. GO SUNS!