October 28, 2009



So we had a little celebration for my grandma's birthday this month! My grandma is actually doing pretty well. Some of you may or may not know that she is struggling with cancer for i swear the millionth time, but it's acutally number three. she is so brave and so positive. I feel so lucky that she is my grandmother. Well, for her birthday we each wrote her letters to tell her how she has impacted our lives and our testimony. We knew this would mean more to her then any present we could buy. Of course we bought her stuff thought. We found this darling brest cancer braclet at gardner villiage that we bought her and a whole bunch of pink items in honor of her and breast cancer month. How can anyone be as brave as she is? I don't think I would ever be like that if it were me walking in her shoes. Bravery is something I do not pocess. I went and had a piece of home made bread with her yesterday and tried to help grandpa cover his beloved fig trees to get them ready for the winter. We talked about everything. She is so funny and we talk about the most random things. She always talks to my belly which i think is really cute and fun. She is such a sweet lady and she's my grandmother and i love her A LOT!!

* here is a video my uncle grant and cousin andrew made for her birthday because they were unable to be there. It's darling! copy and paste it to youtube if you want to watch it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnkgU_XFsNY

2 comments:

Brent, Bethany, and Brooke said...

Thanks so much for posting this video - so fun to see! Hope you're doing well growing that little baby!

Holmes Family said...

cuzy...this has nothing to do with your blog (although i do LOVE your blog), but i just want you to know how much i love YOU and how you are my favorite cousin and one of my BEST friends! i hope you and my cute, unborn baby nephew have a great day:) xxxo