January 08, 2010

Just a little update

So we don't have a baby yet. I know I know I can't believe it either. I am only 4 days past due, but 4 days seems like a very very long and uncomfortable time to me. I have now started going to the dr. 3 times a week to have a ultrasound and a NST. Everything looks great which I am so happy about, but at the same time I was hoping they would say " You know Erica you seem so miserable why don't we just induce you today." Oh ya that was my dream last night. His heart rate is great it's about 137 to 140 and they like it between 110 and 160. The average amount of amniotic fluid is 10cm and they worry if you have less then 10. Well, folks no need to worry because I have i bit more then 10cm I have 23cm.The nurse kathy was so hilarious and so sweet and she said that sucks you are over due and I really really want to lie and tell them to induce you, but I can't. I tried very hard to pay her off, but she said no. So if my water breaks on it's own or if they have to do it i'm to plan on a large amount. FANTASTIC! I had a slight break down yesterday because I have just planned on having this baby here already, my family was supposed to go to st. george next weekend and they cancelled their plans and I feel horrible about it. I just cried for a bit and then went walking around the mall maybe to help this baby come. All it did was make me even more tired. So if this baby doesn't come this weekend which i am really hoping for then I go back to the dr. on monday. Oh Joy!! So please pray for me I could really use a little help. And I know this is all complaining, but i really want to meet my little guy and i'm excited to start a new adventure that doesn't include me throwing up, lack of sleep for no reason, getting up twenty times a night to pee (TMI) but that includes me getting up for someone who depends on me and to see this beautiful baby/ gift that came from heaven. Lets hope for the best people. Everyone BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

oh..I am so sorry. Go running up 1800 S. that is what I did when I was a day over, went into labor the next day. Ran through the snow and all..haha. I'll pray for you.

Erin Blake said...

I am so excited for you. The first two weeks of your baby's life.. how do I explain it? It's like heaven is all around you. It's a very sacred feeling in the home. You can't believe the love you feel. There is no better feeling in the world. You are just days away from meeting Sawyer. He will change your life. Oh and he will smell SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!!

Smith Family said...

hahahah

I will pray and believe for you Erica. But, seriously the longer they bake the better chance they have to be 100% healthy. You want to make sure everything is ready to go. He'll come when he's suppose to. But waiting is the worst. I can't wait to see your little baby!

Tom and Michelle said...

Can't wait to hear and see your new addition of 2010. Hope it's soon.

Melanie said...

Seer I am so sorry you are still pregnant. I think I know which nurse Kathy you are talking about and I LOVE her. Good luck and I hope this baby gets here soon!

Mandy said...

We believe!

ashlan said...

You poor thing I was 8 days over due with my 3rd!! Im two months from now you will be daying you wish he wasn't so big, at least thats what I am doing today. These babies that take their own sweet time carry that on into life so be prepared. Bronson takes his time on everything, its his way or the highway. I can't wait to hear about this little guy when he makes his mark into the world. If it makes you feel batter (which I know it won't) my sister in law was twice as big as you and went over 2 week (so don't feel like you are a giant peach I think you called yourself)!!!

The Atkinsons said...

erica, rumor on the street is that baby is here!
i can't wait to see pictures,
I'm crossing my fingers on will surface soon...

C o n g r a t s !