February 26, 2010








Sawyer is getting so big. I am so sad and so excited at the same time. He is starting to get a little personality which is so fun. Here are some of the things he does and what are days are like. I'm sure it's not as exciting as all of yours, but it's fun for us.
He smiles all the time
He laughs, but not all the time and it's usually at night
He tries so hard to talk back to you
He sings when I sing to him I love that it's so sweet
He tries to sit up, but he just can't do it and he gets so frustrated
He loves bath time finally!
He thinks two in the morning is play time instead of bed time and he just wants to smile
He loves my parents they can just look at him and he gets the biggest smile on his face
He will always fall asleep for braydon at night but not for me.
We are usually up around 4 am for the day because it's not fun to sleep
We don't really go out anywhere because of rsv it's so bad right now
We watch a lot of movies together and a lot of trashy reality tv... sorry mom
He is happy most of the time, but if he's hungry and i'm not fast enough at getting him food he gets very upset and will start to scream. Once he starts eating he is fine!
He loves braydon so much. It's so sweet to watch them together he loves to help his daddy study and loves when daddy can make it home in time for bath time
He has a hard time walking up he gets a little confused and gets scared very easily
He makes us so happy and has changed our lives so much. I can't believe he hasn't been in our lives longer. He just makes my heart melt. Even when he is sleeping at night I just stare at him because i can't take my eyes off him.

5 comments:

Holmes Family said...

I love that we're both blogging on a Friday night! We must be related:)

Sawyer looks so cute in the paw print robe we got him! Love it! love him! and love you!!!

xoxo

Erin Blake said...

Great post! My future son in law...

Melwel said...

Yeah for babies! He really is a handsome devil!

Zack said...

Very cute erica! I love his little chair!

Mandy said...

They grow up way too fast, I'm so happy that I get to see pictures of him often. He really is a handsome devil!