March 16, 2010




I found this while I was shopping the other day. It's such a good idea. it's a binky that closes when dropped so that the nipple part doesn't get dirty. It's so nice since they get dropped all the time and sometimes i can't find my binky clip. I dont' use it everyday, but when we are around the hosue and i can't find his binky clip i use it and it works like a charm because it gets dropped A LOT! I am kinda nervous because we are getting Sawyers two months shots this friday! I am so scared and I makes me feel so sad for him. He is getting so big it's so sad and fun too. He has started to laugh a lot. He tries to sing along with me now and he thinks that lights and the tv are very cool. he cries when he gets put down because he doesn't get put down very often. He is very spoiled and loved!! He Is the joy of our lives. We are so lucky. We say all the time how did we live without this sweet boy for so long?? Braydon and I couldn't be happier and are so excited for it to get warm so we can go swimming and go outside and do all sorts of fun stuff!

3 comments:

C.LEE said...

I have seen those Binky's around but never bought them. They are a smart idea though. I hope little sawyer is feeling better! You seem to have eased into the mommy role really well, you are doing such a great job!

Erin Blake said...

He is so cute Erica. I miss you and feel like I haven't seen you for so long. I need to come visit you with his future Mrs.

Bridget said...

where did you get those. i want some. not for me obviously but for my future baby :)