April 13, 2010


He makes funny faces that make me laugh!

Big stretch






Sawyer is 3 months old!! I can't believe how fast time goes. He is getting so big. He is such a fun baby! I love spending all day with him. It's so hard being at work monday and tuesday because i just want to be with him. He is such a funny boy. He laughs and smiles all day long! He has finally started playing with toys. He has a stuffed animal duck that he just loves to hold and he always smiles at it. Last night I put him into bed and he woudln't fall asleep. I handed him his little yellow duck he smiled at it and then he hugged it tight and feel asleep. It was so sweet. He is very into the tv if he is watching something and it doesn't matter what and someone tries to talk to him or move him... he gets very mad and lets you know that it isn't ok.


Braydon bought me a jogging stroller this last weekend and we took it out for the first time to the gateway mall and Sawyer loved it! He no longer like to be in the car seat put in the stroller/ the travel system because he can't look out. I think i'll be pretty happy with the new stroller!

Easter was fun this year... even though sawyer couldn't really do the fun easter egg hunt and all that we still did all the easter things egg hunt basket, and an easter outfit, but instead of a church outfit i decided to get him this really cut onsie that says my mom thinks i'm a chick magnet... i know you can't see it that well but he looked pretty stinkin cute in it!

4 comments:

C.LEE said...

I love your updates about him! You are such a good mommy!

Bridget said...

he is SOOOO freaking cute i cant even stand it. cant wait to see you sat. and we may sleep over and come on sunday we arent sure since we may have meetings that sudnay morning!

Chris and Em said...

K Erica, I have to tell you he is such a happy looking baby!! And honestly looks much older than 3 months.....! SO CUTE

Meg said...

Erica, he is the cutest little boy ever! Normally baby boys all look the same to me until they are a little bit older, but he is so unique and just darling! Congrats!