April 01, 2010




we got sawyer this little vest and tie... he looks like grandpa in it!


Well, we were getting really excited for the warm weather and then the snow hit!! LAME. I was looking forward to take sawyer out and go on walks, but I guess we will have to wait a little longer. He is growing up so fast. He is starting to make a lot more sounds and laugh a lot more. He is so funny. We have taken him to two movies at gateway and he has been so good for both as long as he is standing on my legs able to see the big screen. He will oooo and ahhh at the screen and if I try and move him he will fuss. It's so funny. He likes to look out and see the world. It's so funny if you try and hold him like a baby and you aren't feeding him he will cry as soon as you face him out or stand him up he will start laughing and smiling. He is going to be a busy boy i just know it. He has got such a fun personality I can't wait for him to start talking. We have great new well, for me it is great news. We are doing on a cruise to hawaii the first part of august and i'm sooooo excited. He will be 8 months old and I think it will be so fun to take him. I'm sure the flights won't be that great, but I've bought him all sorts of summer swim wear and summer clothes. I can't wait. It is a much needed vacation and I'm only bummed it isn't til August.





Sawyer is really starting to love bath time which makes life so much easier for me. We have started to listen to disney music during his bath and He loves it. He will kick, splash, laugh and sometimes try to sing along. It's so sweet! He scared himself last night by hitting the water to hard with his fist and he got water in his face. Other then that we really love bath time and singing to all our favorite disney songs. Right now his favorite is beauty and the beast which I think is funny.






My mom bough Sawyer a bunch of utah clothes and some of them are finally starting to fit. As my brother paul would say we are "raising him right" He looks so cute in red which works out perfect because we aren't Y fans at all! GO UTES! He really loves my mom and dad so much. Sometimes he is pretty stubborn when my dad is trying to talk to him and he will look everywhere, but at my dad it's pretty funny.



7 comments:

Cami said...

How adorable is he!?

Mandy said...

He is really starting to change from that new born look. Hope y'all had a great Easter!

Holmes Family said...

of course he loves beauty and the beast...i'm his favorite!

just love my little baby and his cute mommy:)

Carly Knibbe said...

Eric i can't get over how adorable Sawyer is!! You have such a cute little family!

C.LEE said...

he is getting so big! He is really cute!

Amanda said...

hey i use Memory Mixer. It's just a software you buy and download onto your computer. They sell it at Michaels in bountiful or you can order it online at www.memorymixer.com the business is based out of woods cross. i love it, super easy to use, and you can do so much with it.

markandaubrey said...

He is getting so big! We should totally get together. We took Luke on a cruise when he was 9 months old so we have lots of tips!