June 10, 2010

What weve been up to lately






We have been doing rice cereal for about 3 weeks and he is really starting to get the hang of it. It still makes a mess, but it's a lot better then when we first started. Braydon's dad made a little club house for sawyer while I was pregnant for him to use when he gets bigger and we went up and played it in for the first time us three. Ben graduated and wend to prom with his sweetheart jackee. I can't believe in two weeks he will turn his mission papers in! It makes me sad and happy that my baby brother is going on a mission. I can't believe he is already that old! Sawyer has started to copy some of the sounds people make... my mom will say mmmmmmm and he will do it back to her. It's so cute and so funny. He is getting so ticklish! It's so funny to tickle him. He laughs and laughs all the time. He is such a happy baby, but still not really sleeping even with the rice cereal. He is waking up about ever 1 1/2 to eat. I know a lot of people have it harder, but that is our life. He is so happy so I can't be to unhappy that he doesn't sleep. He is getting more fun everyday. I love my little boy who no longer is a newborn he is getting so big. It's so fun , but i miss my little baby. Oh and yes I huge shout out to braydon for getting a 20 on the dental admission test. He was hoping for an 18! Sawyer and I are so proud of him. He applied to a bunch of dental schools but we won't find out if he gets an interview til the fall. Cross your fingers!





3 comments:

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

He's getting so big! He's so dang cute though!!

ashlan said...

He is so dang cute. Wow that girl with Ben is cute. I bet she has a hot sister;)haha! They are so cute. We love Ben, its crazy to think he is turning in his papers!

Stelene said...

Sawyer is such a cutie :0) Congrats to Braydon.. did you guys apply to Denver? If so that's where my hubby went to Dental school, it would be fun if you lived there then we could visit you. We live in Colorado Springs about 45 min from Denver. Good luck with everything :0)