July 21, 2010

Several posts

Sawyer had his 6 month check up today! I hate watching him get shots. It is so so so sad. He really was super sad and screaming until I picked him up and gave him his toy and he was fine. Here are his stats
Height:66%
Weight:57%
Head:94% (I guess that is the one thing he gets from me... a big head sorry buddy)


My grandma has been feeling pretty good the last few days. My mom sawyer and I brought her lunch today and took her a kids meal from wendys well inside her toy were these glasses and we made her wear them... SO FUNNY! then sawyer sat in her chair!





This is thomas! Mandy my friends son. We went to the gateway last week and let her older kids run through the fountain while we sat and watched. It was a fun and exhausting afternoon. Sawyer was a little freaked out in the car with five loud fun kids... he wasn't sure what to think of it all.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so freakin' cute, you are truly blessed.

Smith Family said...

Seriously adoable! Josh has always had a big head too! That just means they are really smart! He's so cute! I love all the pics! U took some great pics of him on your other post! And the professional is sooooo cute! I love those eyes!

Chris and Em said...

He is SUCH a CUTE baby!Like, seriously! Cutest eyes ever.

Bradford, Ness and Elle said...

Hello there lady! I'm so glad you found my blog. I have to admit I've been stalking yours for quite some time now. Your little boy is absolutely adorable! I can't believe I haven't met him. He's definitely a perfect mix of you and Braydon...I can see both of you in him. Well I hope all is going well for you and I'm definitely going to keep checking in on your cute family via blogger :)

Jenessa

Kelsey said...

Erica, your baby is adorable! Seriously such a cute little boy, and you are a great photographer!

Smith Family said...

Hey Erica HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY! I don't have your number but just wanted to wish you a good one!