June 13, 2011

Birthdays always seem to be good days. They still are sad just not as sad. Do your remember your last birthday at home? I still remember what you were wearing and that you had a little to much aqua di Gio on ( like always) and you were funny as usual. Always something I wish I was. All the boys seem to have gotten the looks and the funnies. Do you remember how loud your car was? Ridiculous really! All the thumping and bumping. You thought you were so bad.... maybe you were. To the ladies you were pretty bad... honestly what does that even mean? It still breaks my heart that you aren't around for sawyer to grow up. Now you've got me all sorts of mad today thinking about all the things you're missing and all the things we are all missing together. Dad still prayers for you and Sarah. It always makes me cry inside. We are going to celebrate tonight with a cake and a balloon.  Can you believe in three short years I will be as old as you? SCARY. I think it's really crappy you up and left us all here and i'm still pretty pissed(sorry mom) about it, but we all love you and miss you everyday and hope you get to do something cool on your birthday in heaven. I have to hope you do. And all those "yellow" personalities are banking on it i'm sure. Love you brother

3 comments:

Erin Blake said...

Erica I hope you are adjusting to your new home. My best memories were of those years at grad school meeting all of those young families, with little kids. Enjoy each other. You will be home again I promise. erin

Mandy said...

Hi Erica! Just catching up on your blog now that I have the internet again. Looks like you had fun on your cruise!

Hope you are starting to feel settled! Love you.

C.LEE said...

I miss bubba SO much. It is weird that every couple of months I dream about him. He was always so nice to me. Probably because I was a "wardie" and had known him since we were young. I can't imagine how hard it is on you and your family. I loved this post. Thanks for reminding me of all the good things about bub.