November 25, 2011

Our visit to Indianapolis with "sunshine"

Sawyer loves bath time. It was so fun for him to have bath time at grandma's hotel

he was obsessed with bumblebee. we had to go hug him everyday


My mom and the people she taught on her mission... so cool

riding the bus

sitting in class with grandma

walking to class with grandma

hiding from grandma to scare her

My mom took him up and down a million times. He loved it, but so did she... secretly!
We had such a fun time visiting my mom while she was in indiana for a confrence. We drove almost three hours and it was so worth it. We stayed in a very nice hotel and sawyer was the only child, kid, young person in the whole hotel. He was a hit though. He was putting on a show for everyone. Saying hello and just being hilarious to everyone he came in contact with. One night my mom and some of her teachers had this party to go to. No kids allowed, but my mom said we could bring sawyer anyway. Well there was a band and fun glow stick necklace passed around and the place was decorated it was fun. Well, my sweet son was dancing with all the drunk people and just having the time of his life. It was time for some people to get some awards (my mom and her school included woot woot) so the band got off the stage well sawyer being a crowd please got up on stage and started posing for everyone and all the professional photographers that were there for the event. It was hilarious. They are suppposed to send my mom the pictures they took. I can't wait to see them. Then one day we drove about an hour outside of inianapolis to a place called  bloomington. My mom served her mission there. And we were able to go meet a family she taught and that was baptized. It was really fun for her and for me. Such a cool thing for her to see them after so many years. We had so much fun with "sunshine" as sawyer calls my mom and we are so glad she came out so close to us so we could see her. It made us really home sick for the rest of my family and made us sooooo excited to go home for christmas... I can't wait!!

No comments: