November 25, 2011

So much to be thankful for!

this was our table... we were lucky enough to sit with our great friends the hick's. We love lauren and tyler so much. Sawyer also loves them... "lala and ty" are his really good buddies and they are so good to him. I need to get the pictures from lauren of everyone

Some of the guys taking a break after dinner before we had dessert to watch the football game


Sawyer and cute lydia... this was the only picture I got of the kids... lame I know


Watching football with the guys

turkey coma... the boys came home and crashed
It's so easy to get caught up in the game of life that we forget that we are so very blessed. I am so grateful for so many things and it would be impossible to sit here and name them all. I have an amazing family, parents, siblings, spouse, extended family, and of course my sweet boy. He really is the biggest blessing in our life. I have great friends old and new. We have our health and sometime our sanity. We have so much to be grateful for. This was kind of a hard thanksgiving for me and also a really fun one. I was a li.ttle sad that we wouldn't be home with my family this year, but we were lucky enough to spend our thanksgiving with some of our great friends. We had a little combined thanksgiving feast up at our club house and everyone who came pitched in.... and let me tell you the food was amazing. All these amazing girls are such great cooks. Not really surprised though. everyone made enough food so we could all take left overs home which was a nice treat. It was also so much fun cooking with braydon. We had a blast get making our portion of the meal together.  I hope it becomes a tradition because it's fun to be with people you love on thanksgiving and since we couldn't be with family it was fun to be with our kentucky family. We have been so blessed to have come here and met so many special people. Heavenly father truly had a hand in our lives because we for sure needed to be here and as hard as it is sometimes we really do love it here and love all the people. We are just so thankful.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

love you girl. I am glad you have made some amazing friends out there that you could spend thanksgiving with. I know you are such a family person so i bet that is hard to be away from them. cant wait for christmas