March 15, 2012

The other night he made me give him 12 blankets. I guess it's better then all the toys he usually has to sleep with.

he thought while we were parked he should drive the car

This picture just screams my brother bubba! I can't stand it.

Helping me make tropical carrot cake with cooconut cream cheese frosting for a ward party

Making pancakes

We went and picked braydon up early from school and went and had lunch. He was in heaven. he is so sweet with his dad. They really are best friends.

You can't see it but he has his iron man mask on and he is saying "down set hike" and then he would run as fast as he could.

a typical morning. He needs more then one silky all the time and he is just watching caillou.

playing at the park. It's been so nice again. Sometimes it's a little hot for the pregnant person, burt we love to play outside. His face in the top left picture kills me

calling daddy


Our friends lauren and ty had a party to announce they were having a baby ( soooo happy for them) and sawyer and kenz were just playing with eachother and having a blast

I made home made strawberry and nutella popsicles. He kept saying "mmmm it's like chocolate"

"mom i text daddy"

My handsome boy all ready for church


this was 4 this morning. he had a 103 fever again. We took him to the doctor today and it was so traumatizing for both of us. they did a nose, throat swab and bloodwork. He is ok now and is on medication for the awesome allergies he has (not related to the fever)

My sleepy sick boy- those red cheeks happen a lot but when he is sick it's really bad

He was so sick and told me he was tired and i put him to bed. this is how i found him. No pants and when he woke up he said "spidermans make me better" he loves these jammies.  Mom you are a life saver:)

Being sick he knows he can have whatever he wants... ok lets be real he can even when he isn't sick. He wanted his chair out off the porch and to watch megamind

He loves to read books, but lately won't let me read them to him he wants to "read" them to me. he just wanted to read before he got ready for bed. Thanks mom for the awesome elmo book!

No comments: