March 15, 2012

somethings he says and does

* he will talk to my belly and say "hi brother, im sawyer"
* he will put his hand on my belly and say i'll wake him up so he comes out
* if we are going somewhere he will say "come on mom come on brother"
* at church he says "I need a drink from the drinking mountain"
* now that he is sleeping in his big boy bed in the morning he will wake up at say " i slept in my bed" "i love it" you proud of me"
* He sings all the time. He loves all sorts of songs, but his favorite at the moments is row row row your boat
* he can work our iphones sometimes better then us and he has the ipod touch braydon won and he always says "mom i need my HEE POD.
* he always asks me to put on his "slip slops" I try to correct him and say flip flops, but he doesn't accept it.
* Two nights ago sawyer had a fever and I layed him in bed and sat in the rocking chair until he fell asleep. he started singing twinkle twinkle little start to himself in this quiet sweet voice. Half way through he said "mom you still in your chair" i said yes and he began singing again over and over until he fell asleep. It was really sweet!
* He prayers for all his friends and our family who live away
* he talks to my brother ben's pictures and says "hi benny"
* he tells me he wants to go to bed all the time when he wants to get out of something
* he will also say " I want to go home if he is said or tired"
* he asks for his dad a million times a day still
* his dad is his best friend and acts like a crazy person when he comes home
* when braydon has to go study we walk him outside and wave really big and yell bye daddy love you
* after braydon is gone for a little while he will tell me "mama i go study" and he gets his backpack and tries to go study
* he will find my make up and say "it's for girls: and then he will brush his face with my brushes

No comments: