February 03, 2013

Flying to Utah- 2 kids by myself SCARY



We had to get up super early to make our flight. I of course was terrified to fly alone, but I made the choice! Packing was a joke because we had to pack for three and we would be in utah for 7 weeks. And with benson being so little I knew he would be bound to change sizes in clothes. So we had to plan for that! I really wanted to be home for when Ben got off the plane from his mission. It was really important to me. So poor braydon had to be home alone for 4 weeks. It was really hard on everyone!! mostly him and the boys! We will NEVER do that again.



Of course sawyer was asleep right as we pulled into the airport

Checking in 

still so happy even though it is so early

they gave braydon a special pass to help us get through security and walk us to our gate. That was so nice. 

Sawyer is so independent that he has to do everything himself.   So i told him if he insisted on bringing toys , his computer, his blanket, and his backpack he would have to carry it and never ask me to carry it. He never asked me. 

You better believe that is a harness. I was so freaked out to fly alone with how crazy sawyer is that i bought a harness just for the airport. I never even needed it. but it was good to at least have it. Saying bye to daddy. 


we all got very emotional. of course i cried the most, but poor sawyer was so sad and even Braydon. It was a  really hard good bye. 

excited to get to utah! 

The boys loved looking out the window while we took off

playing on his computer

sleepy boys... lasted about 20 minutes, but hey i'll take it. 

He loved sitting on the tray and he loved looking at all the people. 

it kinda shows all our crap. 

who doesn't love a foot in your face while you sleep

He seems ok with it. 

oh he is adorable with his chubby cheeks

He had to sit on the tray if benson was sitting on the tray

This sweet lady held benson while i took sawyer potty. He was asking to go 13 times and finally she said i'll take the baby. when i came back they were both asleep

so excited! 

His face when we landed... luckily our layover was so short

tired boy
- I just have to say both my kids were amazing on both flights... even though they were both so good... it was still really hard to fly all day alone with two kids and all our CRAP

No comments: