February 03, 2013


We have been taking advantage of the semi warm weather and daddy time. We are trying to spend as much time together as we can since we are about to have 4 weeks apart! 


Sawyer after a long hard day at school

isn't this how everyone goes down the slide?


Benson loving the slide


We LOVE when daddy can come to the park! 

Tired baby! 



This kid just couldn't stay awake! He gets so tired after school. I was getting benson out of his carseat and next thing i know sawyer is asleep on the floor

Just a little stretching before bath time 

Benson found himself and kept trying to kiss himself
Sawyers teacher sent me a bunch of pictures of him at school

sawyer during singing time

playing outside








Tired boys

Ironman/tonystark helping me make pumpkin waffles

doesn't he just melt your heart?

Sawyers thanksgiving feast! He loves his teacher Ms Jodi
This is how I found sawyer sleeping

thor trying to get some lightning 

wearing daddys shoes

Helping daddy study


I can count on one hand how many times this has happened! I loved every second of it! 

Sawyers photography skills! 


I think i should hire someone to fold our laundry?? He loves having his robot walk off the table. 

Captain america getting the bubbles! 


Really helping daddy study



Benson watching the bubbles


Benson being so good at brothers school



buzz getting us with his laser

I couldn't help myself

Crazy brothers! 

Out to dinner with daddy the night before we go to utah. 

Sawyer teaching the boys about his computer

Our night out before going to utah! The boys loved it! All three of them. 




No comments: