September 18, 2013

About sawyer- funny things he says and does



I just can't take it anymore

Sawyer was outside at my parents and I told him to get his butt in the house. He yelled to me "my butt is in the house" and he had his feet outside and put his butt inside the door. He is to smart for his own good.

Sawyer has been praying on his own a lot more. He left his iPod on the airplane and sawyer and his daddy kneeled down together and prayed if Heavenly Father would help them find it but to understand if they don't find it and learn from it. Thank heavens heavily fathers will is powerful and they found it. So sawyer and I kneeled together to pray and give thanks. It was a great learning moment for sawyer and a special mommy moment for me.

Today he prayed while on the toilet that his poop would stop napping and would come out because his bum hurt so bad... He pooped and then said another prayer of gratitude.

I am keeping my eye on you mom and dad. Don't be rude or I will never keep my eye off you.

Mom I will help hold benson for shots and tell him it will be alright. While benson was getting shots sawyer kept saying its ok buddy and then sang rock a by baby to him. After the nurse was done sawyer yelled at her and said you are so rude you really hurt him and he is by brother and I'm going to be right here so you don't do that again.

I told sawyer I loved him and he said oh mom that is the perfect saying those are the most perfect words

Sawyer saw Braydon and I kissing and asked if we were in love and then said he wanted to kiss me because he was in love with me too.

Mom I shut the scared part of my brain off and now I'm so brave

"Do you want to go in the photo boot?"  It's photo booth buddy "oh ya I remember."

Sawyer was singing I love to see the temple in his room and he yelled so loud "mom do you hear me singing our wedding song" we can get married now"

I asked sawyer what he wanted to do today and he said " I just want to live free"

We fasted for some friends and I tried to explain what fasting was we were playing outside and he said "on your marks get set go... (He started running) look mom I'm fasting for them)

Tonight sawyer was telling me about getting me a wedding ring for when we get married. He said he didn't have money but he could pretend to get me all the princesses rings but if we can't pretend it doesn't matter if I have a ring because we are already in love.

Sawyer picked a yellow flower and brought it over to me and said this is for our wedding. Hold it and keep it very safe.

No comments: