February 07, 2014


Ok seriously... i love snuggling my little sweeties... and lately they have really wanted to snuggle... how can you say no to that. The boys have been hilarious... i caught them mimicking each other... they kept laying on their tummies with their hands under their chins... it was adorable. almost every time i get benson out of bed he will point to my bed and say "show" or "movie" and i will say no and he will say " WHYYYYYY" he will climb in my bed and lay down... he just wants to be in my bed because even if i put a show on he won't watch it. I can't stand how cute my boys look in their sunday clothes... i am obsessed with them looking so dapper. Benson and sawyer playing dentist... they laughed and laughed. we love having our friend brad over! He is so great with the boys and they love him.  My favorite thing lately that benson does is grabs my face with his little hands and kisses me. He does it sometimes to braydon too... it's the sweetest. When benson goes to bed at night that is the time sawyer gets to do his "work" we either do his work book or we read books or watch a movie. He gets to pick. The boys and I have been going to story time lately and they love it! sometimes they get antsy and don't want to sit steal but it's so fun to get out of the house and go explore barns and noble for a couple hours. Benson tonight was just scream "NUN NUN NUN" and we couldn't not figure out what he wanted until he got a chair and climbed to get the nurf guns out. And the boys practiced shooting and sawyer was so cute and kept telling his dad... we got each others back dad. I'll cover you! we have to be fast and ready. Benson is having a little trouble with biting... and he only bites sawyer... i'm glad it is not other kids, but i hate that he bites sawyer. and it's pretty bad sometimes he makes him bleed. He is bruised all over. we are working on it. Sawyer had his 4 year old check up. The doctor said he is healthy and growing well. He also said he is very smart... ya we know he totally uses it against us all the time. Sawyer is the worst eater! How he is growing well is beyond me... i have been working really hard at getting him to eat new things and not go to bed hungry. I don't want to make something for the family and something else for him. we got some action shots of what it's like during meal time with this kid. He freaks and cries... sometimes vomits and other times he holds food in his mouth for hours... no exaggeration. He will just put it in the side of his mouth and leave it there. it's disgusting and i don't know why he won't just swallow it.  Benson is obsessed with shoes and socks.... his own and anyone else's, but he really loves my soft socks. he always wants me to put them on and i always have to tuck in his pants. it's adorable really! 























No comments: