February 28, 2014

Brothers!! I just can't get enough of these brothers.

















These boys have been testing me lately. Benson is into destroying EVERYTHING and sawyer is into being a monster who makes benson run screaming. We have been stuck inside again... which is really really hard on everyone. We have had some crazy  things happen like messes, spills, messed up bedrooms broken and ripped books permanent maker drawings, shampoo and conditioner all over the floor... that is super fun to slip on, cereal and gold fish that have been stomped on I PROMISE I WATCH MY KIDS! But then you have these moments where you catch your boys reading books together, laughing together and just being happy. It melts all the unwanted mishaps and craziness disappear and you realize what is really important and your sanity comes back after seeing your older son whisper secrets to his little brother and that little brother laugh and grin so big his face my rip! They are always reminding me that God is so good to us and he loves and knows us. I love these boys so much! They make me SO CRAZY and SO HAPPY!!

No comments: