April 27, 2014

 Benson is finally brave enough to swing not he big swings... he is so cute and he doesn't want to go very high.  Sawyer has really needed naps lately so i have been letting him lay in my bed and sometimes i have to lay with him until he falls asleep and sometime i fall asleep with him. When he wakes up he always snuggles me and looks right into my eyes and smiles and says " i love you so much mom" i get teary just typing it. I had to snap a picture of his sweet face waking up next to me.  I had to take a picture of benson's chubby feet in his flip flops or "fip fop" as he calls them. We went on a walk with all our friends and sawyer and benson kept feeding kate their popcorn. it was almost like they were competing for her! then benson and kate started holding hands. it was pretty adorable. we went to fox hollow farm and hiked to the lake. the hike isn't super fun by yourself with two kids especially when your one year old wants you to carry him almost the whole way back to the car. Sawyer and Braydon raced home on scooters front he park. Sawyer kept up pretty good! lately when sawyer gets sad all he wants is benson. and they just hug a lot when they are sad. it's my favorite thing lately.





























































2 comments:

Rachelle said...

those are such darling boys! I really love seeing the pictures of them holding hands or hugging and just being super sweet with each other. Erica, you are so blessed!

Rachelle said...

those are such darling boys! I really love seeing the pictures of them holding hands or hugging and just being super sweet with each other. Erica, you are so blessed!