February 12, 2015

about benson

When we put benson to bed at night he will list anything and everything he has to kiss before he goes to bed
Example "remote kiss, tv kiss, couch kiss..." All so he can get out of going to bed

Benson will put his tiny finger up and say 1 more time please I promise when I tell him last time.

Mom I'm cold I need you to warming me

He calls buzz lighyear and woody "buzz liar and hoodie"

He thinks the fire trucks and fire station are both called fire nation

Every morning I get benson out of bed he will talk to his humidifier. He always says "thank you HUMIDIFIGHTER you are so nice

He always says "I'm so comfy cozy" after I put his jammies on at night

He always has to whisper I love you in both my ears and then I have to do it both of his and then he says "no more"

Benson calls the elevator "alligator"

Whenever I say anything to benson about him like you are handsome he always says "ya I is!"

Benson loves to call me his sweetheart

Benson whenever he talks to me about sawyer he always says MY sawyer

Benson calls wacky talkies "lucky tuckies"

We were at the live nativity and when it was dead quiet benson yelled "I love you Jesus" and then he was sad because Jesus wouldn't wave back to him. And then on our way home he kept saying I need you Jesus.

I'm going to "feet" you mama... Which means he is going to defeat me.

No comments: