February 12, 2015

about sawyer



When ever sawyer says something and we ask how he got so smart he always says "I'm a genius"

When sawyer does something good he always says "I broke the record"

Braydon has the flu and sawyer kept saying he was "sea sick" and he didn't want to get it so he came and snuggled up to me. He said " mom you have such a huge heart and love me so much you have created a force field with your love to protect me so I don't get sea sick"

"Mom I've thought a lot about this and underwear is just a pillow case for my butt. It protects it, keeps it warm and covered up... It's like a privacy case"

So we had a road block tonight on our way home and sawyer asked me to tell him all about roadblocks and what they mean and I said the word barricade. He freaked and said "there are bears in Kentucky? It's to dark I can't see the bear cave! Poor buddy... I just laughed and laughed.

Sawyer was helping me with the apple pie for thanksgiiving and he kept saying "we make a pretty good team huh mom"

Mom when we get tired of using each other's name lets just call each other sweetheart

Mom turn on the deflater which means turn on the defroster.

Mom I will always challenge the alpha to protect you... Never fear I'm always here. Sawyer watches how to train your dragon to much.

We were driving home from st George and I told benson if he didn't stop crying id put him on the side of the road. Sawyer said. Benson you are my very best friend and I won't let anyone put you outside

I told sawyer it was cloudy so it would be hard to see Santa. He said "no it wont I will just put on my falcon vision"

After getting out of the tub sawyer looked at his wrinkley hands and said "I'm so old"

I told sawyer the night before he turned five that I need big hug from my four year old and I was going to miss my four year old. He said " well tomorrow you can say hello to your five year old and you'll be happy"

Sawyer came home and said did you know we have an obomber for a president? I said you mean his name is Obama? He said oh good I was worried he was going to bomb us.

No comments: