March 01, 2015

Benson lately has wanted to wear his goggles everywhere. he looks so hilarious wearing them. I am so sick of sickness!! these boys have been feeling so crappy on and off this winter. our friends brought the boys sonic slushies and sawyer made the cardboard box into armor. His imagination always amazes me. the boys bought me flowers because i found out i have a pretty bad infection in my uterus. we had to stop taking some of the hormone drugs because you can't get pregnant while one these antibiotics. hopefully we can get rid of it and get back on track to adding to our family. 






















The boys bought me and themselves their own rings. we got married. it was adorable. love my sweet boys!  we also got to be in charge of sawyers valentines party at school. Benson loves going to his school and sawyer is always so sweet with him. and how adorable are they in their matching red shirts on valentines day?? love them.

No comments: