March 01, 2015

SAWYER TURNS FIVE!




























This sweetheart of a boy turned five! i blinked and then he was five! Sawyer, you are such a wonderful son. Full of love, kindness, craziness, silliness, stubbornness, bravery, strength, you are so smart and love learning. I love being your mom. It brings me such joy and is my greatest accomplishment. You are a wonderful brother. you are so good with benson.... maybe not 100 percent of the time, but for the most part you are each others best friends. i love that. it makes me so happy. you light our life everyday. you make us happier than we ever thought was possible. Thank you for being our son. Happy birthday my precious boy. Mom and Dad love you to infinity and beyond!

- side note... i made his cake and i know it looks terrible, but he said it was the best cake ever!

No comments: