August 23, 2015

start of our first summer in Georgia


These lucky boys get to go to lowes or home depot almost every saturday and build cool things with their dad. I think they all really love it. The boys are enjoying having a house and room to play in. It's getting really hot so it's hard to spend a lot of time outside. found the boys awesome selfies on my phone. they are hilarious. I have no idea how they could ride outside in masks because it's so hot, but if they are having fun then i can't get to weird about it. popsicles on the driveway is a summer must to try and beat the heat. The boys are still ending up in the same bed despite being put to bed in their own beds. we got free dozen krispy kremes. the boys loved that. for fathers day we got braydon a spike ball game. we loved playing it with our friends in kentucky and my family so we knew he would love it. I would hold hands with these boys all day everyday. 

















No comments: