December 23, 2015

things sawyer say- age 5

Sawyer
Do you want to know why the lemon is my greatest nemesis? Because it's my lemony. like lemon and enemy

My worst fear is blood sucking bats, my best and happiest fear is becoming immortal so we can live together forever

Today Sawyer bore his testimony in church. It was so sweet. He is such a special boy. He said " I know that this is the true church, Jesus Christ lives and is in my heart and that I love my family and we will get to be together forever"

When I eat good my muscles generate and get powerful

If you make good choices and follow God he will always lead you through the night

There is a boy named Giovanni on Sawyers soccer team and they call him Gio and Sawyer was telling benson that his names spells go because Gio sounds just like G O

Blowing kisses is just like a kissing high five

I don't take naps or get tired because I don't send that kind of signal to my brain. If I wanted to I would just do bleep bloop bop and then I would get tired.

When I swim I just turn on my jet repulsion and my lets kick so fast

Mom I did a back slam on the tramp and I bit my tongue and it bleeded but I just swallowed my blood to restore it in my stomach. 
Do you want to know why the lemon is my greatest nemesis? Because it's my lemony.

My worst fear is blood sucking bats, my best and happiest fear is becoming immortal so we can live together forever

No comments: