December 23, 2015

things benson says- Age 3

"When you walk quiet you have to go tip TOAST tip TOAST and then say boo"

I made lasagna and benson wouldn't stop yelling I love "blazana"

Soyo you have to plug your breath when going through tunnels.

Mom you are my sweetheart and at home I am your sweetheart too but in the world I am a dude ok?

Benson got in big trouble for coloring on the walls so I had him call his dad to tell him what he did. He gets on the phone and says "dad first I want to say I really love you" and then he told him. This kids is hilarious and we made him clean up his wall art work.

Benson at soccer kept saying I'm so good at troubling... He meant dribbling

Poor benson has the croup and he keeps saying when I cough I sound like a wal wrist he means walrus

When ever I ask benson if he can help me he either flat out says no or says absolutely.

Mom I really love hand SANTAtizer it cleans my hands

Mom something stinks you better plug your breath

"Soyo I'm immoto so I can never die" sawyer-you mean immortal?

 Benson: I just love looking at our cavity. It's so cute and makes me feel happy.  Me: what's a cavity?  Benson: You know the guys with presents and candy canes that sit by baby Jesus with the animals and the Angel does the big whistle  for him.

Benson- mom it's totally crazy that I can toot out of my mouth and my bum and it's pretty gross.

Benson says he wants to be a "betternarian" a police obicer and window swiper when he gets adult

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

hahahah! I love these!!! I know we shouldn't encourage these phrases but they sure are cute and sure do make me laugh. I love my Ben's "PAK-a-WEEN" for Halloween so I loved reading these about Benson. Love you girl!