September 22, 2008


Braydon and I met when I was in 8th grade. I went to mueller park and he went to milcreek. I was playing a basketball game and was introduced to him. My friends dated his friends and then we just all hung out. Braydon and I started dating in 2001. I told him he had to call me on my birthday and he did and it's been us falling in love since then. Braydon and I have been through a lot and we've helped eachother out in very dark times. When bubba was in his accident braydon was at my side the entire time. He was there as early as six and stayed until one or two. He just went home to shower and rest a little. One of the last times I saw bubba was when braydon and his brother tyler went into his room with me. We were only supposed to go in pairs strict rules were broken just to allow people to say their goodbyes. I watched my brother in his bed while braydon held my hand. What 16 year old boy stays with a girl while crying and believe me i was not well... i did not deal with his death with any class or grace. I owe braydon my life. He brought me back up and helped me learn how to walk again. Thank you so much braydon for sticking by me when i felt like i had no one.

1 comment:

Cambria said...

oh my soooo cute!
I agree lets do play oh and I am adding you on my links
-!