September 18, 2008



So Braydon and I are finally all moved into our new house in kaysville... well the house itself isn't new, but to us it's new. We put brand new carpet in and painted the whole thing which it needed. We lived with my grandparents for four months and this picture is of their back yard. And I wanted to take this opportunity to publically thank them for helping us so much and allowing us to live with them. It was such a tender mercy for braydon and I. We are poor and were spending 900$$ a month in rent for a small one bedroom apartment in draper... we feel so lucky to be out of that contract and we feel so lucky to have family who support and care about us. What is the point of life if you don't have family. My grandparents are so sweet and it has helped us to much to have lived with them and to have this new place to live in. Thank you g-ma and g-pa I love you so much!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Erica congats on the new house! Now we need to see some pics of it! You look like a babe in this pic! Their backyard is AMAZING! Hope you guys are doing well.

Imperfectly Perfect said...

Wow i didn't know that maybe if you called me i would know...love you