September 22, 2008


Two years went by... and he came home. And we were still in love and we decided to get married... everyone thought we were crazy, but we didn't care. These pictures are just a few from our memories from 2001 to 2007... in the card braydon gave me yesterday he said after all these years dating and the year we've been married "your hand is the only one for mine" i think that sums it up. I love you braydon. You are my best friend and partner and I wouldn't give up my life with you for anything. I know we have been through hard times, sad times, good times, exciting time, interesting times, but i wouldn't want to have done any of it with out you. Happy anniversary babe!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I loved reading about all of your history and watching you guys "grow up" through the pictures. You are a darling couple. Hope all is well!