November 13, 2008

Prayer

So today was a very special day for many reasons. Today I discovered again that prayer works, and if people put their faith in our Heavenly Father he will help is the best way possible. I know that things happen for a reason, and I know today was a tender mercy for a lot of people. I know that the things that happened today was the miracle of God. I'm so grateful that we have a chance to speak to him and tell him our desires and to allow him to help us with things that we want, don't want, and things we need. I know that today was a miracle and hope for two special people and one little angel. Today is a day of hope and happiness. Today is the beginning of a future.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Erica- Thanks for being such a great friend to Danielle! She is so lucky to have you in her life, you are a true friend!

Bridget said...

I agree with what you said and what ashley said! you are a great friend and I just love you

Imperfectly Perfect said...

Thanks erica love you lots!

corryfever said...

erica! i am so glad we can be bloggin buds! it is so fun to see what you are up to.

prayer does work. your family is always there to be the answer and the tender mercy for so many. you guys are amazing and helped my mom so much with tonks passing away. thank you.

Mandy said...

Love you Erica, for so many reasons! Thank you for sharring your testimony and faith with all of us!

Danielle said...

Hey cute girl. So I finally started a blog and found yours on Erin's.

After you told me about your friend Danielle, I read her story- that's amazing.