January 27, 2009















So here is what we've been up to


* Date nights to some really good places

* We got new kids for primary since it's a new year and they are darling, but they are super shy. We love our calling and it's so fun to hang out with four year old kids at church. They are super funny and tell you stuff they shouldn't about their parents and tell really interesting made up stories.

* My moms birthday all she wanted to do was watch american idol and have take out.

* My mom is starting to walk yay mom!!!

* Going to ben's basketball games and making his girlfriend jackee hang out with us we really like her

* paul brought a girl home for the first time and she stayed the weekend. She is super fun out going and we really like her... yes i really like her. Her name is maddison

* Maddison and I went to bride wars together just us... anyone impressed that i did that?

* Doing some friend things I wish we did more friend parties and couple get togethers

* We hung out with jonny and missy til three in the morning one night just talking and laughing and didn't know what time it was. It's so fun to be with people you love.

* my cousin matt gave a great mission farewell talk on sunday. We are so proud of him.

* my grandma elen is now walking after she had a total hip done. She acts likes she is 30.

Exciting things that have happened!

* Danielle and Dave adopted a beautiful baby boy named cole! He is the most darling baby and he is so happy and everytime i see him I have to hold him. And even though i hardly see or talk to her i'm so happy for her and know this couldn't have happened to anyone more deserving. We are so happy for you!

* My cousin jen just got engaged to a really great guy named timm!! We are super happy for her and so excited for this new adventure.

* my cousin ashley is a teacher now and i'm know she is the greatest teacher and she deals with a lot of really interesting jr. high kids. She is really brave.

* My sister emilee has to have surgery on her jaw that will make her look completely different and the insurance won't pay for it... of course right and she asks everyday to look at her face so we don't forget it and to see if she sounds different because everyday her voice will chance because he mouth is so screw up.

* Braydon's best friend skyler married the most darling girl cambria. I feel like i've known her forever. She is just perfect for sky. She knows how to deal with him and he knows how to be sweet to her. We are so happy for them. Congrats you two!

* My friend kelsey jenkins is engaged to the love of her life chase duncan and gets married next month. WE are so excited for her.

Things in our life our really great! WE are poor happy and in love! WE are thankful for all the excitting things that are going on around us. And we hope things are going well for you too!

5 comments:

Miss Ashley said...

I have never been so proud of you. EVER! I need to know more about this girl though. Call me. I love you and your adorable husband as well. Oh, and thanks for the shout out. You are kind of the best.

Mandy said...

Hi Honey- I love your hair!!! You guys are the best. Thanks for the update on everything- sounds like you are all happy and busy!!!

Mandy said...

I forgot to tell you that Sophie is dancing around singing to your music- you would love her!

Brandon said...

Erica, your blog looks so cute! way way cute! You sound happy, I'm so glad.

Tess said...

could have made a shout out about my single life but i guess thats not cool anymore!