January 01, 2009

Happy New Year-2009

So I think everyone really wants to make really good, life altering, i'm really going to do it new years resolutions. I have made them and broken them in pretty much a day. People who do it are really strong because to be honest I don't think i've ever finished one of my new years resolutions. Everyone usually does the typical ones lose weight, get out debt, find true love... ect. Well losing weight probably not going to happen so maybe i should gain weight since i seem so good at it. We aren't in debt so I don't have to worry about that one. and I have found the love of my life. So things are looking pretty good for me right now. I guess i'm starting of 2009 right, but i think there is something inside all of us to want to do better and be better. so this year I want to be a better Wife a better daughter a better sister and a better friend. I am so blessed to have an amazing family who cares about me and who loves my husband and treat him kindly. I am so lucky to have such incredible friends who care about me and wants what is best for me. I think trying to be better person is pretty good new years resolution. So I am going to be better. Happy new year everyone.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I just read that you are going private & know that you don't know me but I am a cousin to your hubby. His G-ma Ripplinger & my dad are brother & sister. So if you want to invite me I would luv it but if you don't since you don't know me I totally understand. I have a private blog also so if you guys would like an invite just email me, tell Braydon Hi for me.

tkjs2@msn.com

Danielle said...

Hey, you better invite me... danipezely@gmail.com. And Stelene from the first post is really great you'll have to meet her sometime. Happy New Year!

Amanda said...

Your so cute, i just got your message on facebook and then I saw that you had a blog. yay! Our blog is private but send me your e-mail address and i will send you a link. it's fun to see what you are up to. amanda_craig@hotmail.com

Melissa said...

Erica~ We are a cousin to your husband through LaRue. (My dad is her sister.) Both my sister and I have blogs and would like to be invited to yours. Our emails are talk2mel@juno.com for Melissa and spacecadet86@juno.com for Kelsey. (I'm writing for my sister.) Thanks Erica! Your blog is amazing! We found it through Dani's. Take care!
Melissa and Kelsey

Chris and Em said...

Hey Er! add me!
emileejayne@gmail.com

Happy New Year Girl!

Bridget said...

hey you i just love you and you are always a good inspriation! i look up to you. i love you dearly

Tom and Michelle said...

Happy New Year, I just read that your blog is going private, I am Braydon's Cousin, my dad and his grma Ripplinger is brother and sister. If you don't want to invite me to your blog I will totally understand, just as Stelene said below. If you would like to invite me to your blog then my email is
chellemybelle79@hotmail.com
Your blog is really cute though it has been fun looking about it and knowing what the family is up to.
Michelle (webster) King

Lyndsie said...

Hey Erica, I came across your blog somehow, but it is good to see how you guys are doing! This is the Wimmers by the way! We would like to keep reading your blog so add us!! lyndsiebutters@yahoo.com

Tara said...

I want access!! tara.jessop@gmail.com

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

thanks so much cute girl, you are one to understand how that feels! but oh my gosh... is your cute mom ok? I cannot believe what happened to her, your family for sure has angels watching over you guys. I miss bubba like crazy, and even though I never met your little sister, i've seen how stinkin cute she is. Anyway, thanks for your cute words, and tell your mom that colb and i love her and are so happy she is ok. keep us updated!!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

oh yeah... stephstringham@yahoo.com

Bethany said...

You better add me...bethanytuia@gmail.com

Spencer, Jen, Zoe, and Emrie said...

Hey! We would also love an invite! (Just incase you don't remember me, I'm Braydons cousin)
Jenessajane@gmail.com

Meg said...

Hey Erica, I'm glad you found my blog! It was so fun to look at all of your pics and read about what you've been up to. Invite me when you go private so we can stay in touch- meganfclark@gmail.com

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

i would love to keep looking at your blog! camihickcox@gmail.com

Mandy said...

Sounds like a good resolution to me! Maybe i'll adopt that one!

Mark and Brynne Rose said...

hey i love looking and reading your blog brynnemurdock@hotmail.com