May 10, 2009

Mothers

What could i possible say that would give justice to that way i feel about my mother, but i'm going to try.
1. She is so funny
2. She is a hard worker with her job and with her church calling and everything.
3. She loves my dad and he loves her
4. She allows me to call her 200 times a day and never gets mad
5. She loves the gospel
6. She loves my husband and is so good to him. She makes the best mother and mother in law!!!
7. She tells all of us that we are her favorite
8. She has had some hard trial losing two children, but if you just met her you wouldn't know because she is so brave and so full of life. She is a true example of endurance and overcoming any hard ache.
9. She is beautiful
10. She puts up with my craziness.

I could go on and on about all of her good qualities. She is my friend and my mother. I love her and i'm grateful that she is mine forever. I am so lucky our whole family is so lucky.

Next I want to mention my friends who are mothers you know who you are. I am so thankful for your example of what it is to be a great mother. You love your babies and they love you. You make it look so easy (i know it's hard) I am so proud of the women and mothers you've become. It is truly what you were meant to do. I love you!

Braydon got me an elliptical for mothers day. It's super nice and has so many great features. He is so good to me. I know i'm not a mom, but i can't wait to be one. That is really the only thing i've wanted to do. It's something my heart craves. I can't wait until i get to be one. For all you mothers and soon to be mothers. I hope you had a great day and you are all beautiful women and we are lucky to know you and follow your example.

5 comments:

Melwel said...

Hey,.... I agree about your mom...and I agree that You'll be a wonderful mom some day too.
Love you

Heidi Louise said...

Perfectly said Erica. This is why I stopped by your house today because I consider your Mom to be my own Mom. I love her with all my heart. We are both very lucky to have the Mom's we have. I love you so much hon. One day, you will make THE best Mom ever!

Unknown said...

woof

Melanie said...

You do have a wonderful Mom and I know that you are going to be the best Mom EVER....seer you will be. I love you and am so glad I got to see you yesterday!

Bethany said...

Hey if you can put up with my crazy baby then I know you will be an awesome mommy. Thanks for all your help the other night and I promise next time to have perfectly curled hair. LUV YA!!